Im Leah, a 17 year old blogger, this blog is focused mainly on Beauty! I write a new Blog every Thursday

Thursday 29 January 2015

new blog..about me and my intensions

Hi! So this blog may not get far at all. I'm not 100% sure how they're found,i'd look for this to get read and for people to enjoy what i choose to write.Maybe i should tell you more about me, so my name is Leah, i am 16, turn 17 in several months, I'm currently at college still, 4 months away from finishing my first year, i study hair and media makeup, but my plans are to drop hairdressing completely and continue to just focus on makeup, I'm 4 months away from being a qualified makeup artist woop woop! I've been debating for a very long time whether to do this, as i said i don't even know if it will get read or anyone will care because there is so many amazing bloggers out there, but i just thought if i don't do it now i never will,life's is way to short to hold back! In my blog i would be covering the subjects of makeup,reviews(possibly) and nail art and showing easy designs, as another thing i love to do is do my nails and i always have some sort of different nail art on my nails, the only time i haven't got nail art on my nails is when I've been in bad mood and don't want to have all happy exciting nails,ha-ha. Thank-you if you've taken time out to read this, I'm now going to go and figure out how to use www.blogger.com and make it the best i can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment