Im Leah, a 17 year old blogger, this blog is focused mainly on Beauty! I write a new Blog every Thursday

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Lipstick collection

As someone who hasn't really been wearing lipstick for ages, I always thought what was the point as it comes off as soon as you have a drink or eat something but then I had my first MAC lipstick bought for me and it changed how I thought,soon I realised  i couldn't wear makeup without lipstick so starting to build up my collection,my collection is quite small but because im so limited in which colours i will actually wear It is quite a lot for me and I just like trying out them from each brand! So I have 4 from MAC,4 from MUA,1 from Sleek,1 from Rimmel and 1 from L'Oreal, the shades I have are very neutral nudes/pinks apart from 3 which include 2 very bright adventurous reds and 1 bright pink shade! I will display the pictures down below with the names . As a change i thought id do a more picture kind of blog instead of a chatty one! 
Velvet teddy&Kinda sexy (matte finishes), Fabby (frost finish) and Creme cup (creme-sheen finish)

Fawn fancy,Totally nude & Red siren (Matte finishes) and Flamingo (sheen finish)


Rimmel Kate Moss 'Kiss of life' Matte finish lipstick
LO'real colour riche in nude '235' (this is more of a glossy finish)
Sleek 'Nude' sheen finish lipstick.


I really hope you enjoyed this post, if you want any more information on these lipsticks then just ask and i will 100% reply! Thank you for reading


                                                                                                      Leah x

2 comments:

  1. Love the rimmel range !!! Always great to start with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree,they have such lovely colours! I'd defiantly recommend rimmel lipsticks! thanks for reading x

      Delete