Im Leah, a 17 year old blogger, this blog is focused mainly on Beauty! I write a new Blog every Thursday

Thursday 19 February 2015

My HD brow experience!

Hey! So today's post is going to be a little bit different to what I've blogged about,around 3 weeks ago I made the decision to have my eyebrows done professionally! But instead of just getting them shaped and tinted I decided to get HD brows which have become so popular recently and they outcome looks so so good! I couldn't resist! Now the treatment involves 7 steps, so I thought I would tell you and give you my honest opinion hoping that it helps if you're thinking about having your eyebrows done! I also took before and after pictures and also pictures a week on to show how easy it is to maintain them! 

Before!
After!

The 7 steps:

1) Consultation -  with your stylist to determine which brow shape will best suit your face, what colour your brows should be and filling in a few forms with basic details,now mine was actually done on the day because it was something that could easily be done in 5 minutes.

2) Tinting – If you have thin, or over plucked brows, you don’t need to worry as the consultant will tint your brows to match your hair or natural colour.  As i dye my hair from a mousy brown to dark brown my eyebrows are much lighter than my hair colour,meaning without filling them in i genuinely look like i have no eyebrows or im an alien! So the dye we opted for was to go with quite a dark shade that lightens up over a course of time depending on how long the dye is left on for, but the  dye is left on for a minute and is then swept off with cotton pads. 

3) Waxing – I've had my brows waxed before and so I knew what it was like but I had it done years ago by my friend because I was curious! To be honest, I find waxing around the eye area is relatively pain free,but when it was first applied and waxed off a little tear came into my eye,not gonna lie ha-ha! But then as she carried on and did it more I found it was pain free and quite a easy way of removing hairs around your eyes.  The consultant uses a specially created wax to ensure that it doesn't pull or hurt the skin, and this is used to create the arch, I was impressed when my stylist said I had a great natural arch!

4) Trimming – Your brows are then combed through and trimmed to match sure they are tame and of the same length. 

5) Threading – Now this is the bit I was most worried about,I wound myself up over it,watching tutorials on YouTube to see how its done right before my appointment,when she approached me with the thread I was absolutely dreading it! But then when she started threading away I had to ask if she was even doing anything because i could not feel a thing! So it really confused me by how some people make a big deal over it but hey, everyone has their own pain thresholds! Threading is used above the brow to blend the hairs in naturally to the rest of your face. 

6) Tweezing – This is something I hate the most! I never used to do it on myself, yes I'll admit I used to do a razor but I was so precise! But It genuinely did not hurt at all!   

7) Aftercare – Your consultant will then run through how to care for your new brows and will fill in any sparse areas with the HD brow kit as well as setting the brows with the HD Brows ‘Brow Beater’.  I got showed how easy it was to maintain the look and i was super happy with the results! I would 100% recommend this!



Contact me and let me know about your experience to do with brows or any more questions! 
Email - leahelyse5@live.co.uk

Thankyou! 


                                                                     Leah x

No comments:

Post a Comment