Im Leah, a 17 year old blogger, this blog is focused mainly on Beauty! I write a new Blog every Thursday

Thursday 26 February 2015

Maybelline Haul!


So on Saturday me and my dad decided we wanted to go out,but because it is still very cold in England we couldn't really do anything apart from going shopping!  Which really wasn't bad because I really enjoy going shopping if i do need something, I really fancied buying new makeup, just so i was stocked up for a while, I didn't NEED anything but I did want a few things,Id seen a few adverts on TV for a new foundation by Maybelline which is called 

Dream Flawless Nude Foundation, I got mine in Ivory, this foundation is the best foundation I've used in a very long time,although i love my other foundations this foundation was so easy to apply and blend it,after you have applied the foundation it feels so soft,it feels like you have already powdered your face,I have never felt a foundation feel so soft and smooth on your face before you've applied powder, so i would 100% recommend this foundation, also it has an extremely high coverage!

The next thing I decided to purchase was the Maybelline Baby skin pore eraser, Id seen many great reviews about this, and due to having sensitive i have to be careful with what brands I use, and I know Maybelline doesn't affect my skin so i decided to just go through with it and buy their primer, although i haven't used this yet,i can tell you that it comes out very clear so there is no colour or undertones to it and it also seems very soft, so again I will defiantly recommend this! 

The final thing I picked up was the Maybelline dream sun bronzing powder in brunette! This bronzer is a triple bronzing powder, I have used this, and it gave such an amazing finish,It really made that difference to my final makeup look,I struggle with bronzer because I am quite fair skin so some bronzers look way too dark and obvious on me but this bronzer really worked well with my skin tone and left such a nice finish! 

Now if you're reading this blog and you're from England and feel like purchasing some of these items, I'm happy to tell you that it is in fact 3 for 2 in boots at the moment, so i only paid for my foundation and primer and got the bronzer free! This is such a great deal and opportunity to stock up! Also the foundation is only £5.99 at the moment as an introductory price,but i think in march is going up to £8.99 so get it fast! I'll leave links down below as to where you can get these items from! Unfortunately i cannot find the bronzer on the boots website, but it is in store but I will leave the link for superdrug so you can see the bronzer through superdrug!

Thank you for reading, if you have any blogs or any comments or even if you have any of these items,leave a comment or email me and I'd love to see your blogs and read comments about what items you have! 

http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Dream-Flawless-Nude-Foundation_1657662/
http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-New-York-Baby-Skin-Instant-Pore-Eraser-Lightweight-Primer_1416202/
http://www.superdrug.com/Maybelline/Maybelline-Dream-Sun-Bronzing-Powder-Brunette/p/653951#.VOyfUvmsUm0



No comments:

Post a Comment