Im Leah, a 17 year old blogger, this blog is focused mainly on Beauty! I write a new Blog every Thursday

Thursday 5 March 2015

February Favorites!

All the products mentioned!
I thought seen as how its a new month, I could do a favorites post! Hopefully this post will help you,as you may see an item you've been debating whether to get..SO here it goes!

My first favorite is Maybelline's dream flawless nude foundation! I absolutely love this foundation! It is such a high coverage foundation and once its blended into your skin it really shows the coverage, plus it feels so so soft on your skin and it feels like you really don't need to put powder on! It definitely doesn't go cakey with is a massive bonus and it is by far one of the easiest to blend! It has taken over my love for my MAC studio fix! 

My second favorite I have is actually a hair favorite! I have crazy long hair and I actually have a phobia of going to hairdressers even though im training to be one as well as a makeup artist..Anyway I do whatever I can to prevent hair damage and split ends occurring so I use hair masques, I finished the one I used at the start of February so I decided to go out and buy a better brand and bigger one! So I popped into ASDA and found my new favorite hair mask! This is the Tresemme Thermal Recovery Intense Repair & Re hydration Treatment Masque,not only is this my new favorite it is also such a great price at the moment! is currently only £2.47 in asda stores! This makes your hair so silky and soft and you will 100% not regret buying this it works wonders and also puts volume into your hair!

My third favorite is Urban decays naked palette! I have a dupe for the naked 2 so I decided not to get the 2nd one so i opted for the original,now here is the shocking bit,I paid £12.50 for my naked palette..I got mine of eBay! Now it always is a bit risky ordering something so high end for so cheap of a site like eBay but I did so much research about the seller and they had sold over 50 palettes and had no complaints and they were also 100% recommended on eBay as a seller so i just did it! When it was arrived it was in the box,all sealed and it was perfect! Remember you don't always need to look from the original website to buy your products there is so many sellers on eBay and amazon who sell the genuine products as well for more than half the price! I noticed when inserting the link its gone up to £13.95 but its still super affordable!

My fourth favorite is Rimmel London's Wonder'Full extre black mascara in extreme black! This mascara does wonder for your eyelashes as it has argan oil in it! It makes your lashes so soft and also it adds so much volume and length to your lashes I would 100% recommend this! It is £7.99 but If you have a savers near you they often have all their rimmel products for under £5 so keep an eye out for that if you truly want a great mascara that would do as much as a high end mascara would!

That is the end of my February favorites! I would love to hear from you guys that read my blogs! Im so appreciative that you take time to ready them it means so much! What have your favorites been this month? Let me know or leave links to your blogs! I would love to check them out!

Here are the links to everything mentioned!
http://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Face/Foundation/Maybelline-Dream-Flawless-Nude-Foundation-Ivory-10/p/348702#.VPh0GPmsUm0

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/landing/home.shtml#/product/910000032741

http://www.superdrug.com/Rimmel/Wonder%27Full-Extre-Black-Mascara-11ml-Extreme-Black-003%27/p/309300#.VPh0dfmsUm0

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Urban-Decay-Naked-Palette/251857748997?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140107083358%26meid%3D9358a276802445c69680bb8c9611b1e7%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D10%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D251846467000
                                                                  Thankyou! 
                               Leah x

3 comments:

  1. Hey! thankyou so much! Ive just checked it out and im going to do everything now! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! thanks for the post :) x

    morethanamoan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou so much! So kind of you!! Going to check your blog out now x

      Delete