Im Leah, a 17 year old blogger, this blog is focused mainly on Beauty! I write a new Blog every Thursday

Friday 20 March 2015

My must have makeup items!

Today I thought that I would do my must have makeup items,so im going to show my 5 must have makeup items that I could not do my makeup without!

Number 1:
Sleek contour kit in 'light'
I cannot live without this product,since becoming a makeup artist I cant do my makeup without contouring when I was in high school I always wondered 'contouring doesn't make a difference' but now I can see it does, I don't think it necessary if you're just starting out with makeup then contouring is not a necessary thing not at all! But if you're are looking into getting a contouring kit or thinking about what to get,defiantly go with sleek, sleeks kit is so so pigmented and such a lovely colour that defiantly suits your skin,I wouldn't use a different brand for this at all! sleek all the way! 

Number 2:
Soap and glory archery

This product is a must have for brows! maybe not so much for filling in as I found the product does seem to run out quite quickly,although for it to fill in sparse areas is perfect! I would not be able to use another product full time, but at the moment mine has gone completely so i need to re purchase on Saturday when i go for my weekly shopping trip with my dad! So yeah id 100% recommend this product to you! for £8 it is amazing!


Number 3:
Maybelline flawless nude 'ivory'

i don't think i shut up about this product its been in my last 3 blog posts maybe? I got this at the end of February for the introductory price of £5.99 its actual price is £8.99 but for this foundation that is such a decent price! Its everything you could ask for from a foundation, it stays on your face all day, it has a 'medium' coverage but for me i rate it a lot higher than medium! So yeah want a new foundation? GET THIS ONE!

Number 4:
W7 in the buff & naked pallet (original) 

These two pallets are amazing! I got the W7 in the buff as its an exact dupe for the naked 2 and i wasn't sure if i wanted the naked 2 as much as i wanted the original pallet so i bought a dupe to see, but i found that this pallet is actually identical to the naked 2 and the pigmentation is so amazing! And the I got the naked pallet for £12.50! and now i cant stop looking and it and using it! 

Number 5:
No 7 lash extreme mascara in black 

I got this for Christmas after previously having it a while back,it is in the mini size as i wanted to see if my love for it was still there! And it is in fact still there! This does so much to your lashes it makes it so long and separated and i defiantly could not find another lash accelerator like this one! 

Sorry this was such a short post but I've got a good post in mind for next week! Let me know your favorite/must have makeup items or if you've tried anything ive listed here? love to here from you!



                             Leah xxxxx


3 comments: