Im Leah, a 17 year old blogger, this blog is focused mainly on Beauty! I write a new Blog every Thursday

Thursday 12 March 2015

Everyday makeup

Hey! So this weeks blog post is going to be 'My everyday makeup routine' I hope you enjoy!


So first I start out by priming my face with Rimmel's fix and perfect primer, I apply this all over my face and give it about 3 minutes to sink into my skin, this primer is good at sinking in,it doesn't stick to your face or stay on the surface but it isn't my favorite primer as I really don't think it ensures my makeup stays on my face for as long as id hope.

Secondly I take one of my foundations, it vary each day which one I use but today I am wearing my Maybelline flawless nude in ivory, I blend this in with my real techniques expert face brush and ensure it is all blended, this foundation is now my holy grail foundation, it has taken over my love for my MAC studio fix! This foundation leaves such a soft finish to your face and gives your so much coverage for many hours!

Thirdly I take my Rimmel clear complexion powder in 'transparent' all my powders I ever purchase are from Rimmel because they truly are the best powders in my opinion!

Fourthly I take two concealers,Sleek luminaire in 'shade 1' and Rimmel wake me up, I use sleek over spots and blemishes as it had a very salmony undertone to it which does wonders to cover spots and blemishes and then rimmel wake me up to highlight under my nose and down the center of my nose as Rimmel wake me up concealer is defiantly more of a highlighter.

Fifthly I powder the concealer into place and then take my Sleek contour pallet,in the shade 'light' using the darker shade I apply this into the hollow of my cheeks and blend out until you see a nice shadow, I then take a tiny bit up into my temple and at the top of my forehead, making sure it is all blended out! Then using the light shade which is a highlighter I take it on the top of my cheek bones. 

Then I move onto eyes! Finally Ha-ha, So I take my W7 in the buff pallet which is a dupe for the naked 2, I usually just use any shade and apply it to my lid then take a darker shade for my crease and outer corner,I never have the same look any day, but I love this pallet, it is exactly like the naked 2, even the packaging is the same! Also the pigmentation is AMAZING! 

I then take a few mascaras ( yes I use a few for my desired look) I take no 7 intense volume to start adding that little bit of lift to my lashes, I then take my tiny little Benefit roller lash to add volume and curl to my lashes, I love this mascara, im waiting for my full size version to arrive! I love every Benefit mascara but they are so difficult to get off sometimes!:( finally I take my Rimmel Wonder'ful argan oil mascara to give that final effect and add some separation! And to finish it off i take my no 7 mascara again to do my bottom lashes 

Then I take my L'Oreal super line, I don't know where i'd be without this eyeliner it is so amazing! I have been wearing eyeliner how I do for many years and nothing comes close to how much I love this eyeliner! I then take a Kohl eyeliner from no 7 to line my water line.

I then take a My soap and glory archery pencil to just fill in any sparse areas in my brows and set it with my Rimmel brow gel in brown, this combination is perfect and sets my brows for the day.

And to finish the look I Line my lips with Charles fox Krylon in 'nude' and usually take my Mac lipstick in 'Kinda sexy' 

I'm sorry this was so long! Didn't realise how much makeup i use haha! i hope you enjoyed! What do you use on a day to day basis? Let me know! Thank you! Leah x

No comments:

Post a Comment